What are we grateful for at b+f:
1. The Internet. Thanks to Internet we can work with clients from Los Angeles to London and all over Long Island.
2. Montauk. There’s simply no place on earth more beautiful. Ok we haven’t been to Tahiti. But check out our photos on Flickr and see for yourself!
3. Clients. We’d be nowhere without ’em. (Actually we’d be elsewhere – like NYC on Madison Ave where we were before we were here. Here is better. See # 2.)
4. Clients that trust us and pay their bills. Two fabulous qualities in a client. Not to mention putting up with the ‘lynn and jill show.’
5. Talent. No we’re not talking about ourselves again (but wait a few minutes and don’t worry we’ll get back to that.) Over the years we’ve worked with some of the most amazing talented people on the planet. From Raphael and Lisa Mazzucco to Jerry Seinfeld, Walter Iooss, Eve Ensler, James Lescene and Mathew Ralston our cups runneth over for the way they inspired and continue to inspire us.
6. New Business. Read the headlines. It’s bad out there and yet many businesses know this is not the time to turn off the lights, save money (and look like no one is home.) The recovery is coming and we’re grateful to those who have chosen us to help them get ready.
7. Our view (ok, maybe this is redundant with # 2.) We overlook the Deep Hollow Ranch, (horses, cattle the whole shebang) with the Atlantic right behind it.
8. Media. The New York Times, East Hampton Star, Southampton & East Hampton Press, Hampton Magazine, HC&G, Long Island Business News, Independent for writing about us, and our clients and for being great media partners.
9. Stella & Fred! The Jack Russell and duck tolling retriever/rescue mutt mix who amuse the hell out of us and take us for walks almost every day.
10. Family & Friends. That’s what it’s all about! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who’s reading this. Count your blessings every day and you’ll have a better day. (Jill would kill me if she knew I wrote that part so don’t tell her!)